Cardiff Bus Station
This page provides basic information and directions for Cardiff Central Bus Station, the main bus and coach terminal in Cardiff, Wales, adjacent to Cardiff Central Railway Station.
Cardiff Central Bus Station Basic Information
Cardiff Central Bus Station is the main bus and coach station in Cardiff. Almost all long distance buses (including National Express and Eurolines) that go to or through Cardiff call at this station, which is also the main hub for local Cardiff buses. It is situated immediately next to Cardiff Central Railway Station, which makes it the most important public transport interchange in the city (and whole Wales).
The stations are located at Central Square, just off Wood Street in Cardiff inner city. They are across the street from Millennium Stadium.
Bus Services from Cardiff Bus Station
- National Express – destinations include major cities and towns in Wales and the whole Britain, such as Bristol, Swansea, Birmingham, or London (Heathrow and Gatwick airports).
- Eurolines – to Cork, Ireland.
- Newport Bus – to Newport.
- Arriva – to destinations in Wales, including Carmarthen, Lampeter, Aberaeron, and Aberystwyth.
- First Group – to Bridgend, Porthcawl (X2), and Swansea (100).
- Stagecoach – to various destinations in South Wales, including Abergavenny, Blackwood, Caerphilly, Cwmbran, Hereford, Merthyr Tydfil, Pontypool, and Senghenydd.
- Cardiff Bus – local buses to various parts and suburbs of Cardiff, buses to Cardiff Airport, and buses to other nearby towns.